How Can I Drop Off My Tax Slips?
1) If you’re able to scan or take photos of your tax slips, you may upload them on our Virtual Drop-Off page by clicking here.
2) If you prefer to drop off your paperwork, please feel free to deposit in our mail slot at the front of the building or mail to our office.
Personal & Small Business Income Tax
We carry out personal income tax returns of all kinds–from simple T4s and RRSP contributions to rental property owners and small businesses.
After sipping a tea or coffee, go over your tax return one-on-one with a tax professional for a more personal tax experience.
Enter your personal details and upload documents. Physical drop-off also available. Reduces wait times and allows us to review your return more carefully.
We use the CRA’s EFile system to ensure your return is submitted instantly and securely.
Maximum Refund Guarantee*
Our Tax Experts get ongoing training on all tax rules, so we always know how those rules affect you and how to get you the maximum refund.
Even a return that is 100% accurate can get reassessed. If yours is being reassessed, we’ll assist you in answering all Canada Revenue Agency questions.
Personal Tax Return
- Includes all income slips and common deductions
Small Business - T2125
- Please have your totals ready on our business template
Rental Property - T776
- Please have your totals ready on our rental template
Additional costs may apply for special situations. Please call if you would like a quote. Examples of additions include: employee expenses, caregiver amounts, moving expenses, foreign income, unusually high number of slips or receipts, transport meals & lodging, final returns, estate returns, HST returns, adjustments, etc.